Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

Let's form a story!

D

======= Date Modified 06 May 2010 21:43:08 =======
The Hare mounted Tory the Tortoise and violated his colon, Tory the Tortoise screamed in agony while the Hare pummeled his ass with all his might...

S

David Copperfield appeared in a puff of smoke and swatted the Hare
"Bad BAD BAD BAD rabbit!!!!"

D

The Hare, annoyed by this interruption, removed himself from Tory the Tortoise and set about molesting David Copperfield

S

Just then there was a loud bang and both Tory the tortoise and David Copperfield vanished in a cloud of smoke...

S

Lo and behold, stood the Mutant Rhubarb
"I am back," it snarled

S

''Oh no, just when I thought I was FINALLY rid of it" groaned David Copperfield lying face down on the cool grass in front of a dark forbidding looking castle...

C

..."too bad!", chipped the Mutant Rhubarbs sidekick, Click Custardy

the rhythm of life was clanging incessantly

S

because everyone was worried about Multiple Regression

D

The Hare appeared once again, this time he was equipped with an enormous strap on dildo

W

Then the hare disappeared again...

T

......But before he did he apologised for Dr_Man_boobs, "he's not had much luck on the dating scene recently" explained the hare, "I had to confiscate this sex toy from him for his own safety"

M

Meanwhile, the vice chancellor was still waiting for his rhubarb crumble and custard. He was very sad. :-(

S

his Mutant Rhubarb had run away

S

and this led the Vice Chancellor to make a very rash decision - he decided to fire the good for nothing professor who went to see the confessor regarding his addiction to the postgraduate forum.com...