Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

October a quiet month on the off topics subsection

P

Piglet! Hello lovely. How's the job?

P

Hiya pea! I am great, thanks.

My job is better than I thought it would be and I am learning A LOT. Unfortunately, my contract runs out at the end of the year and there is still no word on whether it will be renewed. Fingers crossed at this stage, because while I can continue learning every day, I am happy to stay on.

Thesis is all corrected, reprinted, and submitted. It is a really weird feeling to be free at last and I don't know what to do with my weekends and evenings. I still haven't been able to lose that nagging feeling, which I have lived with for so long, that I should be doing uni work. But I get to graduate just before Christmas and I am ridiculously excited about that. Yay!

How are you?

S

There's something a bit depressing about being on the first generation list!

P

Yey The artist formally known as maya! Hello.
Glad all is well ladies. I am on the home stretch. Hope to submit around Easter. I am also involved in a project outside of uni -but to do with my research which is great as they're paying me money & I am doing a little bit of TV presenting work too.
I suppose my other big news is that I finally left my b.f a few months ago. But it is all good. Especially being free of the old bint monster in law

P

hey I made the right member name then "noob" (newbie) (new person) lolll

S

Didn't Maya sing "what's she gonna look like with a chimney on her" in that Tamperer-Feel It song back in 98?

T

What's she gonna look like with a chimney on her? Like a house, I presume.

P

Sylvester we've been here before - it's my spelling
Artist formally known as Mia I should have said.