5 minute survey- Gender in the workplace

V

Dear All,

Please spare no more than 8 minutes of your time to help me in some very contemporary research exploring gender in the workplace. You may be aware this is a very contemporary and concerning issue for organisations in the current society.

I am an Occupational Psychology masters student at the University of Worcester. Please rest assured all information is kept confidential and anonymous.

Please click on the link below or copy and paste into the URL

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/790240/Perceptions-of-gender-in-organisations

Please forward the link to family, friend, colleagues or anyone you think might be interested in taking part in this study.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Victoria Stephens

D

Done!

Just curious how the issue of transgender might impact the research. (?)

E

Tried to answer but couldn't really because despite getting along very well with my supervisor I really don't know him that intimately! lol.

Done. Good luck with the research!

V

Thanks all for spending the time looking at my research. For most people it barely takes 4 minutes to complete.

It is a fascinating area of study and covers are large amount of underlying issues (hence the importance of such studies for organisations).

Some of the information is quite specific, but it is based on YOUR perceptions (there is no right/wrong answer) and know one will know or find out what you put as all the data appears anonymous. If your not sure just take a guess, normally your gut instinct is correct.

Thanks again, everyone who has completed it! Please help me even further by sending the link around your contacts through any means possible! I know this is a big ask, but I am willing to return the favour to anyone who completes this study!(up)

Thanks

Vic