Can males over 18 to take part in my online questionnaire for my MSc in Forensic Psychology?

E

The survey contains questions on sexual experiences and attitudes and takes about 20 minutes.

Here is the link:

https://kentpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7Vg1ccpBUKDe95r

I will take part in any surveys in return!

U

As a gay man, most of these questions were not relevant to me. If you're not interested in same-sex responses, then this needs to be made clear at the start. Otherwise, the questions need to be phrased so that gender is not a specific issue.

Hi Emily, like Ultra, I'm a gay man too, and I think that maybe the questions should not be gender specific....however that would be difficult given the nature of many of them, so I didn't complete it. I also found some of the questions a bit disturbing to be honest :0.

E

Hi, I understand that many of the questions may not be relevant if you are gay. However we didn't want to outright eliminate gay men from taken part. Furthermore if any participant feels uncomfortable with the questions and wishes to drop out this is absolutely fine. You have the have the right to withdraw at any point.