!*HELP NEEDED PLEASE*! Could you spare 20ish minutes completing a survey for my MSc in Health Psychology?!

V

Hi everyone!!

I'm really struggling to find participants to complete my online survey for my Health Psychology MSc dissertation. I would be really grateful if you could take about 20 minutes of your time to participate. The study can be accessed via the following link:
http://www.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/survey/chronic_pain/

Please note that you may be required to listen to audio material.

The study aims toinvestigate peoples’ views on chronic pain and how pain management groups present information about managing pain. You do not need any experience of chronic pain to take part.

Further information about the study, your role and rights as a participant are detailed upon accessing the survey. If you have any feedback or questions please email me at [email protected].

Thank you in advance for taking the time to help! I will gladly help you out with your studies in return.

Victoria xx

K

Done- took about 15 mins! Good luck with it! KB

V

Thanks very much :)

V

I'm still in desperate need of more participants! I would really appreciate the help if you can spare it :)

Thanks in advance x

M

Done. :-)

N

Done - good luck!

V

Thank you so much :)

K

Just doing it now for you, will PM you....im joining surrey next year for my masters!!

V

Thanks tash :) Have replied to your PM :-)

S

hi Vtorie
Done!
love satchi

V

Thank you satchi :)

V

Still need many more if anyone else has the time :) Thank you xx