Master Degree [in Information Technology] (2010/2011)- British universities

J

I have the following two questions:-
1. I want to have a master degree in one of the available topics in Information technology from a British university , I have got my bachelor degree in computer science in 2004 and I have worked for about5 years in software development and system analysis.
So I search the available master programs and I finally came with the two programs (MSc in computer science and MSc in software engineering)but the problem is that I need to know what are the differences between the two courses( I know it might depend on the university) and the most important thing that I need to know is what are the careers that best match each of the two programs

2. i want to know what is the best site for identifying the UK university ranking, i found the Guardian ranking and the Times ranking, but the problem is that there are major differences in the two ranking for example some universities can differ in 10 levels up or down in the two ranking , so what is the best ranking to follow ?
thanks a lot
best regards

T

Are you from Northern India, Nepal or Banglasdesh? If so, you should rethink your plans!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8489349.stm

J

How could they do this?? Instead of changing the principles of visa policy they have chosen the easiest way.
Gifted students will not be able to reach high quality British universities! I feel sorry for all those who deserve first-class education and have no opportunity to get it :-(