Mobile gaming survey- win £50!

C

======= Date Modified 21 Jun 2011 12:10:17 =======
Hi guys,

I'm currently doing a masters in Marketing at MMU, and am doing a project on mobile gaming.

If you have a spare 5 minutes could you please fill out my Survey Monkey survey? My placement company, Connect2Media, have kindly offered to award one respondent £50 Amazon vouchers too :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XG8MXHS

Thanks,

Sophie:-)

A

Sophie, maybe it's me but are you sure you have posted the correct link?

A

C

Thanks for your help Ady, not sure where that link came from!!!

I've edited it with the correct link now :)

M

======= Date Modified 21 Jun 2011 12:14:17 =======
Ady, if you just click on the link it doesn't work. You need to copy it without '[/url] at the end. :-)

Edited to add: Ha, too late! Old age and a dodgy spacebar are slowing me down. :-)

A

Survey Done

Moonblue, when I tried the link the first time it didn't link to the survey. When I tried it later I didn't notice at first that Sophie had edited the original link and thought I was going mad, or too old, or maybe a mixture of both! Believe me, the first link didn't 'link' to the survey - honest it didn't ;-)

C

Thanks for the help guys, and sorry for the confusing link!!:-)

M

Quote From ady:

Moonblue, when I tried the link the first time it didn't link to the survey. When I tried it later I didn't notice at first that Sophie had edited the original link and thought I was going mad, or too old, or maybe a mixture of both! Believe me, the first link didn't 'link' to the survey - honest it didn't ;-)

Ah, internet gremlins again. :-)