Msc in Medical Statistics

M

I am particulary interested in a career in the pharmaceutical industry!
I wanted to know which is the best (in terms of employability rate) M.Sc in Medical Statistics in the UK!

I am about to graduate from National Technical University of Athens where i studied Applied Mathematics and Physical Sciences!

Here's the programmes i applied:

M.Sc in Medical Statistics (LSHTM) --> pending
M.Sc in Medical Statistics (UCL) --> pending
M.Sc in Medical Statistics (Leicester) --> accepted (conditional offer)
M.Sc Statistics with Applications in Medicine (Southampton) --> accepted (conditional offer)
M.Sc in Statistics (Lancaster)--> rejected

Thank you in advance :)

P

Checkout unistats.direct.gov.uk.. this should help you your question ...at a guess I would think ucl is pretty high up the list , good luck!

There's also the University of Sheffield's MSc in Statistics with Medical Applications. There's the option to do it over two or three years by distance learning, with just the exam weeks in Sheffield. I admit to bias as I'm currently doing their MSc in Statistics with Financial Maths.

This website unistats.direct.gov is only good for first degrees (BA, BSc, etc).

H

You might be best asking the unis directly about employment rates, though of course there's a risk of bias.

I did an MSc at LSHTM. Great place to study, and its courses are well regarded generally. I don't know about the Med Stats masters specifically.

M

Thank you all so much for your replies! I just got accepted from LSHTM and i think it's the best choice for me! :D
I hope that the employement rates are good because i really couldn't find much! At least academically i think it's the best choice out of the five in terms of biostatistics!

Thank you again all for your replies! :D