Msc in wildlife conservation

H

Hello!I'm searching for the best master program for me and i have concluded in these four programs;Endangered Species Recovery and Conservation - Nottingham Trent University,MSc Wildlife Management and Conservation University of Reading,MSc Advanced Wildlife Conservation in Practice - UWE Bristol and Wildlife Conservation - University of Salford, Manchester.Is there anyone who has finished or at least give me some advice for any of these programs?Thanks

T

I haven't done any of these masters, but I can comment on the cities as places to live. Reading is quite nice and I like the uni campus. Bristol is a great city but be aware UWE is not in the city centre although again it's another nice campus. I don't know much about Nottingham or Manchester, although I don't think much of Nottingham as a city. Reading is the best ranked uni out of the 4.

M

Plz also help me in selecting the best uni for this particular course M.sc wildlife conservation.. i want to apply for january intake... so i have few choices 1. M.Sc wildlife biology and conservation at edinburgh napier. 2. Msc wildlife conservation at wolverhampton uni 3. Msc advanced wildlife conservation at UWE. Plz reply me quickly.