msc int business at rgu

M

hi everyone!

I am a student from vienna studying sports management and I want to do a masters in business/ management in the uk. I have found that only scottish unis offer degrees starting in january or february.

now I have kind of made up my mind between 2 universities: robert gordon and dundee. the degree would be really the same: international business in both cases with minor differences in the content. only big difference: the price! dundee costs 3,500 punds and rgu tuition fee for postgrad is over 8000 pounds!

is rgu that much better that its worth paying more than double the tuition???

I would be really happy about some help, especially from some scottish students wgho know those unis!

thanks for any advice and help!
marc

C

Wow that's a huge difference in fees! I wouldn't have thought RGU would be that expensive if you were from the EU! I'm from Aberdeen and RGU has a good reputation in that it has a high percentage of it's graduates being employed. It does this by doing a lot of placements for many degrees with etc, plus it only offers subjects that are employable, but I don't know anything more about the business degrees. Although being an Aberdeen University Graduate we joke that RGU isn't a 'real' university as it used to be a college until relatively recently, but that's just a bit of friendly rivalry between the unis!

I don't have detailed knowledge of Dundee Uni but I know that it certainly doesn't have a bad reputation! I'd look up Dundee more and find out it's rep for business, but for less than half the price it seems like the best option!