MSc Metals & Energy Finance @ Imperial coll. london

P

Hello all,i'm new to this forum. I just want to know if there's anyone here who'scurrently enrolled in the Msc metals & Energy Finance programme atImperial college london, or anyone who's got an idea of what theprogramme entails. I have applied there and i'm hoping to be acceptedfor the oct '09 cohort. I'm kindof curious as to what to expect andstuff. This is probably because of my 'Economics' (bachelors)background. I understand the programme is more science-oriented than itis finance-oriented (though i was attracted by the multidisciplinarynature of the course). You know how it is when you are 'crossing' theline from one 'field' to another.. What am i to expect guys?
CHEERS
Pyemo.

P

Mm, it's a very specific question. I dont know how many people are currently on that course, but chances are that they do not use this forum. Why not try and contact the department that runs the Masters programme and see whether one of the current students is happy to talk to you? Or maybe the Alumni society (or similar) of Imperial College can help to find people who have been on that course?

P

Nice one poppy , i'll explore dat option.. Thanks (up)