MSC Salford

A

Hello dear friends,Any advice regarding the Online Master degree fro Salford university in LOgistics and supply chain?is it useful and is it accredited and help finding better jobs?

T

I don't think any online master's degrees are useful, but maybe others disagree?

C

My online Masters from the Open University worked like a charm in getting me my PhD place, and quite a few of my fellow students are in the same good position.

I don't know anything about the Salford University Masters I'm afraid, but they should be able to answer questions about any accreditation it might have, so I'd contact them and ask about that and previous students' progression.

J

I am struggling to get a PhD and I have a masters from the Open University as well.

T

Yes Chickpea you are right. The Open University is very good. I guess I was thinking about the online universities I see advertised a lot on FB etc - I feel these are dubious.

C

Yes, I'd feel the same about the ones you see advertised on FB. It's always worth checking out whether courses are affiliated to an actual university, whether they're accredited and so on.