Participants required - MSc Social Psychology: Decision making and sentencing procedures

P

Hi 

I’m an MSc Social Psychology student at the University of Surrey and I’m currently looking for participants to take part in my dissertation research.

If you have some spare time I’d be ever so grateful if you could take part. The study looks at sentencing decision making processes in the courtroom and involves two online tasks. The study is in two parts; Part 1 takes approximately 5 minutes, and (three days later) part 2 takes approximately 5-10 minutes.

If you are also looking for participants I’d be happy to take part in your research in return!

The link below is for part 1 of the study. Once completing the task, you will be asked for your email address – which is required for me to email you the second part.

Thank you for reading this and thank you to those who take part!

Part 1: http://surveys.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/decision_making_sentencing_procedures/cgi-bin/ciwweb.pl?hid_studyname=RebeccaHodges01&hid_pagenum=0

D

Done :) looking forward to the second part! The first was very interesting.

J

Done. Oooh I did a forensics module as part of my BSc. Gonna be interesting.

:) Oooh..looking forward to part two..I feel I'm gonna learn something new on survey design from this..interesting!