Please help!!

S

I am a student currently studying postgraduate certificate in managing health and social care in London. I would like to top up course to gain masters degree as my PG cert is expected to complete in this July.I need tentatively £6000 budget but I am literally hopeless because My family cannot afford at all and I am doing part time job that only covers my room rent,food,transport and communication expenses.

I am a hard working international student, getting around distinction marks in my assignments and I was a top listed student in my undergraduate and basic level education in my county as well.

Therefore, I would humbly request to anybody resourceful persons to get financial support. Please please help me!!

D

I'm guessing that your taught element will finish and you'll be doing your dissertation in order to get the full MSc, so correct me if that assumption is wrong.

£6000 budget seems very very high for about 3 months (again, assuming that it's for a dissertation part only) even in London. How are you making the assumption you'll need that much?

Also, do you actually need to be resident at the University to do it? Or could you perhaps do it at a distance and live back with your family?

T

You wont get £6000 from them but it may be worth applying to your university's hardship fund, checking what bursaries are available, or looking into a career development loan. Afraid I don't know any more than that.

S

[quote]Quote From teek:

thank you for you suggestion.There is no fund available in my college, i tried once already but yeah, i may look into possibilities if any further. I dont have any ideas.

S

yeah i can understand you point of view but you got me slightly another way.I m not doing masters, rather i am looking for this after my postgraduate certificate that counts only 60 credit and to gain masters I have to do 120 more credits.So it will roughly costs like that.I cant go home back and stay with family because its a full time taught program.
By considering this circumstances, could u give u any remedial solution please?

thank you very much for quick reply..