Some graduate schools i should aim for ?

D

I have a bachelor in a canadian business school ( HEC Montreal ), my GPA i s 3.0 which is considered very good here. My bachelor is trinlingual since we study in 3 langages ( english, french, and spanish )

I also have a 3 month internship in Deloitte as a junior consultant and a 6 month internship in Pwc.

So what graduate schools should i aim for ? I am open for every suggestion no matter the country.

I don't have the GRE or the GMAT. I know i have to pass on of them, but i need to know more about my chances to get accepted.

P

Why do you want to go to grad school? What's your plan? What do you want to study? You don't have any preferences? So if I said fine there's a nice Uni in Kuwait you hop off and go? Need some specifics.

D

Quote From pd1598:
Why do you want to go to grad school? What's your plan? What do you want to study? You don't have any preferences? So if I said fine there's a nice Uni in Kuwait you hop off and go? Need some specifics.

thanks for your answer. I want to go for my career, getting a master is kinda mandatory if i want to get a good job.
I want to work in management consulting, but i don't know which master is the best suited for me and my admission. And yes i have preferences , something in the USA, Canada or the UK would be great.

My bachelor degree in business administration is specialized in IT and finance.

Thanks again my friend