Support master study London. Please help

F

I'm an EU student and I am supposed to attend a part time MA Journalism course in London in September 2014. My parents are only able to pay my first year of tuition fee, as for the rest of my expences I am going to have to support myself by working. Can i survive in London on these terms? Can I find a job that will pay me enough an what kind of jobs should I be looking for? I calculated that i would need an average salary of 1400 £ p/m at the least. Please help me with an opinion. I would also like to know If on these conditions can I study full time. Thank you

T

You are going to have to work full time to get that salary in a basic job such as finance or retail. What sort of job will you be looking for? What are you qualified to do/have experience for?

F

In my home country I have a bachelors degree in economics and a masters in law of economics, but I do not know how much that counts in the UK job market and if I can perform a full time job with my studies. Thank you

T

You can do both, but it will be very difficult and will depend on you finding a job with flexible hours. You will need to start looking now.