Thesis Help

R

Hi all
Have you ever re-gifted before? Taken a gift that someone has given you and then gifted it to someone else? If yes then I need a favour.

I'm doing research on gift-giving behaviour for my Masters of Commerce at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. I am looking for participants to take my online questionnaire. It takes about 10 minutes to complete, it is not too challenging.

You can find the questionnaire here http://canterbury.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1FBqjUxRZgByXAw

If you wish, at the end of the survey you can enter into the draw to win one of three $50 USD Amazon.com gift certificates as a thank-you.

All information will be kept confidential so please answer the questions truthfully. Your responses will be very much appreciated.

So please take it!

A

Hi Regifter10,

I'm sorry but I cannot fill such questionnaires without knowing about you your background and your details (which department University and whats your thesis title etc) cos I would like to cross check your auntenticity before I enter my personal details on the internet. So, the best would be to just take anaonymous survey without asking us to provide contact details and so on? besides you dont need it unless you are gona follow up on our responses?

AJ