two important questions

V

Hi i have just finished my bachelor in Maths and in November i am thinking of applying for a master degree in England, Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands.
I would like to get some information regarding the following questions and any information/opinion would be very useful and welcome.
a1) In case i won't be accepted in England will it be feasible to pursue a job in England or US after my master ?? ( Unfortunately i can not afford a degree in US) Has anyone of you done anything similar? However, i understand that staying in your master's country for some time might be more reasonable.
a2) When a company assesses my job application do they consider my master's grades ? Which factors are take into account?

b) A few universities in Germany won't assess my application before April. However, i don't want to submit the rest of my applications in April because the competition will be more intense in comparison with November. Is there anything i could do so that to apply to Germany too ?? How much time does a university offer me until i have to answer to their offer?? Did anyone of you have the same problem??

Thanks for reading...

H

Quote From v2gls:

1) In case i won't be accepted in England will it be feasible to pursue a job in England or US after my master ?? ( Unfortunately i can not afford a degree in US) Has anyone of you done anything similar? However, i understand that staying in your master's country for some time might be more reasonable.

What is your nationality? In the UK (which is the level of government that controls visas, rather than 'England') the visa rules for students have changed quite a lot in recent years, generally becoming more restrictive. Whether you will be able to apply for a job with only a Bachelor or Masters degree will depend on (i) your subject area and (ii) what level of job. I think my most recent uni can currently accept non-EU applicants for Research Associate jobs (generally requiring PhD or equivalent experience) but not for Research Assistant jobs.

V

I am from Greece