Weekend Master's courses London - do they exist?

O

Hi there,
I am looking for Master's degree courses (preferably a kick-start, but can consider a career continuation course) that ca be delivered on weekends only. I live in London, but slightly outside London will also do.
Maybe someone has heard about weekend Masters courses? I would appreciate any answer. Thank you

T

I've only heard about 5 week masters courses that are parttime over two years. The idea being that most people get 5 weeks holiday from their jobs so can work fulltime whilst doing the MSc.

H

Never come across any. However Birkbeck College do MSc courses in evenings, and the University of London has a respected distance learning programme, which you would be able to do in the hours that suit you. Did you have any particular subject in mind?

Birkbeck do full/ part-time MAs in the evening.

O

Did you have any particular subject in mind?

I've heard about Birkbeck. Since I work until 7-8 pm, evening courses won't do. I am qualified as a primary school teacher and do not want to continue doing my Masters in education. Looking for something different but not sure yet. Was just wondering if there are any weekend Masters courses at all.

O

I've only heard about 5 week masters courses that are parttime over two years. The idea being that most people get 5 weeks holiday from their jobs so can work fulltime whilst doing the MSc.

Do you happen to know or maybe you could find out what are they? Thank you.

Weekend MAs US only atm.