Industrial design or Industrial management??

S

Hi everyone,
I've got an admit for industrial design msc in jonkoping sweden and industrial management in linkoping sweden. Im confused whether to choose design or not?? I don have any previous experience in design aspects rather in management. Can anyone suggest me which one to choose, i completed my bachelor's in automobile engg. My opinion is management subjects are too wage to study but other way around i dont know anything about design. can anyone suggest me or advice me which one to take?? My option is industrial design.

S

Hi,
If you have a bachelor in automobile eng you probably did cover design... it is often not explicitly stated that is what you are doing in engineering (for whatever reason!). E.g. I am sure you can do drawings and 3d modelling to some extent, completed projects on mechanics and automobiles, the legal aspects of engineering (design), user-focused aspects such as ergonomics, human factors etc??

I think only you can decide what is best for you. You should ask them for more details of the modules and past theses before you make your decision, and maybe get in touch with past students of each module.