A cry for help from the attic!

D

Here I sit all alone in the drafty attic offices the department has generously assigned the postgrads, with no one to cheer me up or warm me up... trying to do the revsions on this chapter, and I have a case of brain freeze...please help! Distractions welcome! x

Y

Your not the only one with brain freeze, i was doing well at writing my late lit review earler this week, but progress has now slowed to surfing round the internet.

D

Yes, I started with a very productive week, now practically breathing

H

Shocking, where are the other postgrads?

O

I am glad I am not the online one sitting alone in an office for 20 and surfing the internet - did I miss something? Is it a bankholiday Thursday???

D

I don't know either there's a wild party I didn't know about somewhere or more likely they couldn't be bothered to come into the attic on a day when the gales make it like a wind tunnel! Just dozed off at my desk in a remarkably uncomfortable position, trying to revive myself with a cup of tea strong enough to stand a teaspon up in

O

Any beeter today in your attic?? here it went up to two people and now I feel watched eating choclate the whole day - but its probably for the better

D

nope no better today, not a soue in site Just spent an incredibly boring hour photocopying and now staring at screen hoping revsions will magically appear

D

lol, that should be soul, tho even a soue would do

O

I know what you mean - it is desperate. I think I go home and do soemthing useful instead of playing on: www.eyemaze.com

D

ooh eyemaze...curious about that one, not heard of it, another source of procrastination yey! I'll add it to the growiwing list, alonside of brainbashers, numerous cartoon websites et al

D

Just had a look at it, so many options...there goes the last chance for getting anything productive done today

Y

It is friday after all. I found the kungfu stickman site again, so have been wearing out the z key on my keyboard, with the occasional bit of writing thrown in. Oh well.