Addicted to ebay

D

Help!! I think i have a serious addiction problem here. This morning I bought a poster for £26!! Its the third thing I've bought this week on ebay. Am going to have to go and ask my boss for a pay rise

S

It gets very addictive, particularly when you win. Get out now while you can!

C

I love ebay. Might head over there in a few minutes

I used to be addicted. So I decided, in order to buy new things on ebay, I have to sell my old things on ebay. This way, I can use the available balance on PayPal from my sales. I've been selling on and off for over 2 years now. The more you sell, the more picky you become on things you will bid on anyway.

D

Good plan, I've decided to go through my clothes tonight and put those I dont wear on ebay

H

Me and my bloke have been selling "stuff" on ebay recently, basically all his JUNK! However he puts it all on ebay (badly) and then I have to check it and make sure he hasn't lied (its my ebay account). He watches it and gets excited when it sells. Guess who has to find that stuff, clean it, package it and take it to the post office??? grrrr

K

Pick-up only option is brilliant when you're trying to get rid of furniture. We don't have a car so sold a wardrobe, bed, chest of drawers etc on ebay and made a profit rather than having to pay to take them to the dump!

J

what was the poster? £26 seems expensive.

I saw a movie poster for £400 at the cinema store. "an original" the guy said. It wasn't even that old.