Ahhh... those shy little boys!

S

I am in love again! With an undergrad again! He is only 18 and sooooooooooo shy! I really have a thing for shy guys, now I can be sure about it. I just like men who look down blushing... I just wanna grab their cheaks and goutsou goutsou! Ah ah ah!!!!!

P

Hang about, didn't you say you were with a guy and really liked him a couple of weeks ago? And now you are fancy pants for an 18 year old? Confused. Clarification please?

S

I know, I am not very "stable". I broke up with that guy (I stopped being in love with him too quickly). Now I have a crush (I should like DJ) on this babyboy Today I had to teach my last seminar, so I saw him for last time And he was soooo cutte!!!!! What can I tell him next time I see him around just to chat him?

P

You could ask him out for a McHappy meal!

H

Personally I don't see the attraction with younger guys. I just think, wow, you are younger than my little brother, which puts me off straight away.

Sara, there is nothing wrong with being with a guy younger than you (my bf is 5 years younger than me for example and it's been working fine for the last 6 years), however goutsou goutsou doesn't sound like a sexual attraction sound effect to me. Are you sure you fancy this guy? Or could it just be a different sign of affection?

S

Thats a good point. I like them but I see them more like babies than men. So this can mean two things: either that biologically I need to have my own baby (to give birth I mean) or I am a pedophile. I want to believe of course that it is neither of the two and I just like young men. They are so fresh, so sweet, so shy, so cutte,, so shiny!!!! The guy I am talking about is 22 and he kind of flirted with me!