All I want for Christmas ...

D

... is Orlando Bloom. Just put a picture of him surrounded by presents as my computer wallpaper

yuck! you can have him.

F

All I want for xmas: Is for it to come and go quickly (yes I don't like xmas, so shoot me...too much stress, esp this year) so I can go and see my bf on the 29th for a week

Hi fifi_fole. I also wish xmas to come and go quickly so I can see my sister on 29th. If we wish hard enough together, it might happen.

F

Welcome back 404. Here is wishing away christmas

it'll work.

D

I had my Christmas surprise last night. I ended up with my 41 year old crush. Problem is, he has a girlfriend, and now I feel like a bitch

when did you find out he has a girlfriend? Are you going to see him again?

D

Well that's the bad thing about it. I've always known he has a girlfriend, that's why I thought it would never go anywhere. But I dont know her (not that that makes it any better on my part). I'm seeing him again on Thursday, but she will be there too which will make me feel even worse

S

You can have Orlando if I can have Alan

How serious is it with this girlfriend?

D

Well, he lives with her My work mates say though that its him who's been bad, not me. But I still feel terrible

I

My advice, DKWickid,for what it's worth, is don't share - unless you're seeing other fellas too

D

Well I've made the decision that I dont want to share and I dont want to be a bitch, so I'm going to leave him to it