Almost forgot, today is my anniversary

S

One year today of posting mindless drivel and useless advice on this forum. And because I know you're all keen enthusiasts, here is my first ever post!

http://www.postgraduateforum.com/showmessage.asp?page=5&cat=4&thread=4091&threadpage=&order=1&stype=U&keyword=sylvester&category=0

T

Congratulations!

S

Awww thanks Coastman. I'm wondering if I qualify for the PGForum mousemat yet? Or perhaps a PGForum mug?

T

We're the only mugs around here mate...

S

Very true, perhaps a fitting gift. Of course, we won't mention the time when I disappeared into the PGForum afterlife.

There are alot of people I'd like to thank in helping me in my achievement - the PGForum team for being marvellous (does sucking up improve my case?), the legend that is (or was) DanB, H, Tricky, 404, DJWickid, Insomniac, Athina, SixKitten, Ann, Sue, Lamb, Stu, DriventoInsanity.

Significant others include the 10 Angry African women, the ornithologist,Stanford Man (I wonder how he's doing?) and the Dutch bloke in Glasgow who has a contract out on me!

Most of all, I'd like to thank god.

Have I forgotten anyone Coastman?

S

I'd like to include Antipodeans, but as we lost the Ashes to them, it wouldn't be appropriate!

S

Aaaw thanks Sylvester And congratulations - I think I'd have a bit more trouble locating my first post because I was anonymous until the forum re-vamp. Might give it a go...

F

Congrats sylvester.

yaaaaay, champagneeeeee!

S

So pretty much a double celebration then - Sue's been posting since April 2005. Two years is definitely worthy of an award. Maybe they should offer a free weekend in the PGF team in Cleethorpes?

S

Yeah, I already have the mousemat and post-it notes. Have a celebratory piece of cake (it's in the )

I

So sad to have missed the occasion - happy belated anniversary sylvester (loved the speech btw). Now if everyone could raise their glasses for a toast... (champagne)

I

De ar inte alla karlar som bar byxor.

Skal!