Argh, my dinner has come back to haunt me :-(

H

Been awake since 5. I had a lovely meal at the local lebanese and enjoyed my usual dishes. However the fried cauliflower dish which I adore and was as tasty as normal, is affecting me still early this morning.

Should I do work?

Maybe not.

Are you feeling better now? Gaviscon works wonders in that type of situations.

H

Gaviscon is indeed the best! I felt better after a cup of tea

Thanks

S

Blimey, I came back from the lab at 5 this morning. Before anyone mentions burn out and marathons etc, I'm alright. I'm just experiencing a high motivation period so I'm making hay while the sun shines (so to speak).

sylvestyer, unless "lab" is the name of the club where you danced all night, sorry to hear that about your friday night.

S

'Twas voluntary. I quite enjoyed it to be honest. Had the music cranked up, tea, biscuits. Geez I'm becoming sadder by the day.

No, not sad I was kidding. My brain functions better at night. Are you a bit like that too? I guess some people are just night people.

I

Yup. When the world's asleep I get the peace and quiet required to generate my best work. I don't know how or why, but I surprise myself when I re-read what I've written the next day! Maybe we're possessed by ghosts of students past...

H

I like to go to sleep at night.

S

Very much a night owl, my peak period being 10pm-2am. But does anyone else get the 4am extreme hunger pangs (on the occasions you've still been going at that time)?

I

Toast with REAL butter (has to be) and very hot, sweet tea.