Britain's got talent...has it?

C

As mentioned by Sjo4 in an earlier post...Britain's got talent is now the ultimate viewing (after neighbours, of course!). Ant and Dec...awesome, Amanda...probably cries more easily than I do, Piers...clearly wouldn't know talent if it bit him on the arse, Simon...the teeth, the cynicism, the realism...my ideal man?!
What does everyone think of the acts? What were they thinking letting the keyboard man through to the semis? Who's going to win? (I think Fararll...if only I could spell her name...). And the very talented belly dancer wins for inspiring the best facial responses from Piers and Simon!

S

They let that guy on because he was dreadful - it's cruel really. loved Signature, who won. The dog was good but I think they're trying to avoid singing acts and go for the variety angle - otherwise one of the singers would have gone through.

S

I think Signature have a good chance if they come up with something awsome for the final! possibly move away from the MJ stuff

The dog probably won't win but is very talented and I'll bet he'll be touring the crufts circuit until he retires ;)