Buy 1 get 8 free

Not really, I am just trying to attract people back to this forum.

What do you think sue, do you think it will do the job :-P

S

Well, there hasn't been a mad rush to grab that bargain, but, hey, 10 views (I just made it 11) - someone else is out there! Talk to us people...

it's like a ghost town here.

On their way to the forum sue and 404 met an old man wearing a straw hat, sitting on a rocking-chair at the porch and smoking his pipe. "Don't go there" said the old man. "Nobody has gone there for 30 years" he continued with his cracking voice. But sue and 404 did not take the old man seriously and went to the forum anyway. It was so quiet, so scary. They've realised that they were the only 2 in that ghost town. Apart from the rolling hay-balls nothing else was moving...

S

(Sorry 404, you're on your own until tomorrow - I'm off home. Take care...)

bye

O

you are not alone if that helps

O

and the 8 free ones

S

Change of plan - I'm still here, missed the bus, but really have to work. I've got that Madness(?) Ghost Town song in my head now...

S

i'm around, too. am so most days although i don't post that often. i just try to restrict myself on forum time.

my funding application is going to be decided tonight. everyone, please send some positive, generous-feeling vibes towards switzerland!

W

I'm always browsing the threads, when I have spare time, and read them all with interest. Unfortunately, as I don't start my PhD till October, I'm what is known as 'A Watcher' because I have no words of wisdom to share Still, I've gleaned much wisdom from the experiences of others

P

Feel free to comment even though you haven't started your PhD yet, Walmin. The forum has been so quiet lately I think I would talk to a street light if it knew what a university was and posted on here.

lol oz & sue

shani, good luck with your funding application let us know how it goes.

Yes Walminskipeasucker, I agree with Piglet (and hello Piglet, nice to see you )

T

Wasn't it the Specials that did that song?

S

You're right - I just googles it, which I didn't bother to do last time, hence Madness (question mark).

S

googled, not 'googles'