Celeb Big Brother 2007

H

Not sure how many people have been watching it. I've been having a glance now and again.

Think that glamour model WAG Daniella, the ex-club7 weirdo and Jade are being nasty to poor lovely Shilpa for no reason.

She is much more lovely than I thought she would be, not stuck up at all. The others are jealous, she is a true lady.

J

Ha ha, now your inbox gets it!

I like Shilpa too: she conducts herself very well, very graceful. Can't understand why the other girls don't like her, unless it's simple parochialism. I would like her or Dirk to win.

I

Ooh! It was only a matter of time before we could resist no more I think that the nasty, ignorant - nay, STUPID - girls are showing themselves up. Hopefully they'll get what's coming to them.

However... Shilpa is being a bit of a victim. She could probably help herself more than she is doing (if she would only leave the kitchen)!

Not that I've been watching.

J

I haven't seen much of it lately but from what I have seen I think Shilpa expects to much from her housemates. For example when she was saying that people stand up when she enters the room and call her Maam. I think she is quite shocked that the housemates behaviour towards her isn't more like that!!!

H

Jen, I don't think she expects people to do that here.

You have to remember she is a big bollywood star. In India such people are thought of as God-like. The normal public see their film stars as the roles they portray. So people that generally play baddy roles will get abused whilst the heros and heroines will be gazed at with awe.

She is also rich in India and therefore has a number of servants (which is the norm).

I think she is doing pretty well, considering the big cultural clash and those three chav b*tches.

Why did she flush the chicken stew (uncooked) down the toilet (or try to)?

So bizzare.

I think she will win it. Most people love her. I thought she would let the Indians down but I have to say, I'm still impressed with the way she has handled herself.

J

I have been reading about the goings on in the BB house since my last post (although I haven't seen any of it) and I kind of feel sorry for Shilpa. It does seem as if the other girls have something against her. I think they are probably just jealous. I didn't hear anything about a chicken stew.

When do they announce who is up for eviction this week?

I think Jermaine should win as he is such a gentleman.

H

Eugh, get the b*tches of Eastwick out of the house.

Esp the one that looks like a pig, even after all that cosmetic surgery.

D

Gotta agree with you H, that rant Jade went on about stock cubes was just cringeworthy! What sort of example is she setting, truly unpleasant person!

J

Shilpa's favourite to win now. Should have put a bet on!

H

GET GOODY OUT!

D

Oh god yes...she really, really irritates me! Yet somehow I still find myself watching, it's my guilty pleasure

H

I haven't been watching it as much now that Jade has left.

However, I think Dirk will be up for nomination as most of the housemates don't like him.