Christmas Parties - Tell us about yours!

H

I look like a turkey in that I'm quite plump and brown?

S

Tricky, do you also fancy 22 year olds? Well the good about men is that when they are very young they like older women (the bad thing is that when they get old they like the younger ones). Sorry I am talking about my little under-boy. I am so much in love!!! And I am going to see him in a few hours!

T

I do like 22 year olds as it happens hehe.. I am lucky enough to be dating one :P

D

Ok, I have a confession to make. The 22 year old I'm after is actually 19

S

Even better! What does he look like, tell us!

H

are you hoping to have a long term relationship with this 19 year old or just a bit of fun?

D

Goodlooking, and half man, half boy

H

DJ, don't mean to be rude but does it not make you feel weird to think that he was 10 when you were around 20?

D

Well, realistically, probably just a bit of fun. Maybe I should go for the 41 year old instead?

Sara, what does yours look like?

D

Yes that is a bit strange. But it wont matter when I'm 90 and he's 80. Anyway, plenty of stamina

H

lol

H

S

Ahh mine is gorgeous! Average-tall -ish height, slim and fit, dark blond-brown short (and crazy) hair, AMAZING deep blue eyes, fantastic skin and goutsou goutsou lips. He is half boy half man as well. I hope he is man in the right half-LOL. And he is innocent and sexy at the same time. And the way he looks at you... ahhh! He is from Norway! Maybe I should learn something dirty in his language for when he comes to meet me

M

Blond man and gorgeous...hmmm....

D

Mine has also got the most amazing eyes ever. I real sea blue