DEBATE!

T

I know what you mean DanB. In my camp a staff member was supervising an undergrad on placement and it ended in an affair - eventually he left his wife for her. I got caught right in the crossfire and it was most uncomfortable.

I'm intrigued by all these people saying they have young, attractive lecturers in their subject.... what subjects are you people doing and why is every lecturer in mine a crusty 60 year old!

M

There are a few young men in our department that I wouldn't say no to, one in particular..

:-x

T

Quote From sneaks:

he's just read my post and exclaimed

"Minatours are expensive!" (????)

Haha, yup, definitely a relationship based on advanced communication skills! I wonder what he meant?

To be fair, while my hubby is not unaware of looks (he recently said regarding my change in appearance "it's like, you HAD a beautiful peacock...") does insist it was my fiesty personality and intelligence that really caught him. Maybe something to do with having had a neurotic dimwit for his first wife.... :p

its a game called 'god of war', I think its about a sparton who runs about killing greek gods and titans. hence the minataur and the cyclopse. He is actually doing a PhD, so not all that thick, but his duties as said greek god in this apparently wonderful game are taking precendence (as well as his full time job).

My field is 99.9% women, so relationships won't really happen, although we do have a select few who I've heard have been called the 'psych dykes' - not very PC! However, the top level people in my field are all men - at this point, if we had better smilie facilities I would do a roll of the eyes. There was an incident at a conference last year involving lap dancing and one of these top level men. The lap dancer was a student - very cringe worthy