[Dissertation] Psychology Research Project (help needed! :))

A

Hello there!

Im doing my final year psychology research project and I will be really happy if you can participate. In general, the research is about cognitive performance (exploring video/computer game players and non-players). At the moment I am pretty much in dire need for people who DO NOT engage in playing video games, but of course everyone’s contribution will be extremely helpful. You will be required to fill a short survey with a few mini-games (yey ^_^) and your help will be GREATLY appreciated!

The survey link is: http://fasscorpstudios.com/survey/

I would also like to point that as a final year dissertation I’m not paid to do this survey, nor do I seek any kind of commercial benefit. My only motivation behind this project is to produce a high quality research paper which can boost the academic knowledge within this area.

Thank you in advance and I wish you a great day ,).

S

Hi ArnorBG,

Participated - hope this helps :-)! Good luck (up)!

C

I did it. But had some trouble with the second trial of the dot tracking one, as one of the dots disappeared off the top of the screen and so I couldn't select it.

A

Thanks guys! :)

Quote From CATALINBOND:

I did it. But had some trouble with the second trial of the dot tracking one, as one of the dots disappeared off the top of the screen and so I couldn't select it.

hhhmmm stats strange.. will check it out :)

D

I really enjoyed it!

C

Quote From ArnorBG:

Thanks guys! :)

Quote From CATALINBOND:

hhhmmm stats strange.. will check it out :)

You should hopefully be able to spot mine as I did (I think) fairly well on the dirst trial and only got to the forth screen for the second trial. The ball seemed to get caught bouncing back and forth at the top of the screen then gradually disappeared off it.

A

em, think I'm one of the people you are trying to nab, as in don't play these games much - I did terribly. Glad it's anonymous!!
Good luck with it

A

Thank you again! :)

A

Once more, thanks to everyone for their support :)

A

Since this is my last day of gathering data before I start analysing it and writing my dissertation, this message will serve me as a shameless bump, and also thanks all those who participated! If you still haven’t, your help will be greatly appreciated! :)

M

Wow, I was hopeless!!
Looking forward to the results of this one.