Guilty Pleasures?

N

I feel like I have far too many, usually things that I really can't afford. Things that spring to mind are expensive take away coffee (Starbucks etc, all adds up), books that I don't get time to read properly, makeup that I don't use very often (how many lip glosses of very similar shades do I actually need?!). I also have a bit of a thing for celebrity 'documentaries', was probably the only person in the country to watch Kerry Katona's one, and loved Jordan and Peter!

C

I have a few:
Reading that's life, though might not again as last time I got it the stories were so depressing I nearly cried on the train!

I actally prefer 'sh*t' TV to dramas/comedies/or half the time than watching films. I love come dine with me, wife swap, holiday showdown, shipwrecked, hollyoaks, supernanny, how clean is your house, location location location, grand designs, actually pretty much any housing programme.

Web forums. I also lurk on a parenting one. I don't know why, I have no kids! I first went there when feeling broody and just kinda end up there sometmes!

Actually, Catalin, having a penchant for crap television is a proven sign of superior intelligence. I know this for a fact.

B

Quote From sneaks:

With you with the Harry Potter thing - and I nearly went to orlando for honeymoon just for the rides, but the humidity put me off a bit - am a cold weather person (so I went to africa:p ).

The hills is addictive. My other half is always saying "but its all scripted" but even though I know that, I can't take my eyes off the screen! The english version wasn't as good though.

My boyfriend does exactly the same- he thinks it's hilarious to constantly tell me that it's scripted while I'm trying to watch it! I do hope it's scripted though- people can't seriously live like that!

for any hills fans http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1244464/Heidi-Montag-Before-plastic-surgery.html

I will stop downgrading the forum now :$

B

Quote From sneaks:

for any hills fans http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1244464/Heidi-Montag-Before-plastic-surgery.html

I will stop downgrading the forum now :$

Her face looks awful and her boobs are ridiculously huge- not a good look!

hmm, yes it seems odd that famous people, who trade on the fact people recognise them, want to change their face so no one does!?

I would like to point out that I was sent the article and I do not read, check websites or associate in any way with the Daily Mail! urgh!