Happy Christmas Everybody! What you doing for NYE?

B

I'm undecided!

F

Comming back south as Edinburgh on NYE is chaos! Will be in Lufbra with my boyfriend, drinking & watching dvds, failling that a friend's party.

P

Happy Xmas Bobby.
Not sure yet, possibley a friends party or maybe down to Brighton to see some other friends and gatecrash the fatboy boy slim party.

Have a wonderful time in Cuba. I got my visa at the consulate the other day & have booked my casa - soooooo excited. Thanks for all the advice & website - bring on the mojitos!!!!!

I

At a fancy dress party (theme: film - any ideas?)

F

I would probably go as Harry Potter, as I already have the glassesand scarf! Maybe be inspired by one of the top films of the year: add a dodgy tash and speak in a mix of Polish/Russian & Hebrew...go as Borat, or were your pants on the outside with some fetching tights..as Superman!

List of top movies in UK 2006: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6194173.stm

I

LOL Fifi_fole! Borat's character would probably be easiest for me to emulate - the catchphrases are familiar and I'm particularly offensive when I'm p****d! (Or so I'm told...)

H

I fell asleep at 11pm even though someone in the hotel was singing really out of tune on a mic....

I feel like I missed xmas and the end of 2006

F

Poor H. I fell asleep at 10.30 on NYE, where as Christmas was just stressful, and not that enjoyable.