Happy Christmas to Piglet

P

I thought Piglet deserved a special mention as a) we have't heard from her in a while & I seem to remember that she is very very close to finishing her PhD. I hope you're not fraught with writing up & viva prep at Xmas?
Also b) Piglet will be enjoying sunshine for Chrissy, whilst those of us in the UK & Europe are set to endure the freezing cold and this peculiar fog/mist we have in the south, thats stopping all those poor people from taking off at Heathrow.

Piglet think of us in our scarves & gloves & in the style of Jim Robinson or Alf Stuart throw a yabbie on the barby for me! :-)

T

Yep, we miss you Piglet

P

Thank you so much, pea - that makes me feel very special.

I have been back in Adelaide (750km away and where I did my PhD) to do some last minute work and meet with my supervisors about my thesis...missed reading the forum every day, but was too busy. My thesis deadline of Friday Dec 22nd (today!) will not be met (sob) but I am not far off now.

Hope you have a great Christmas and I will think of you as I cook prawns on the barbie on Monday...and when the 4th Test match gets underway here on Boxing Day! Happy Christmas, pea! Happy Christmas, Coastman!