Have you ever been graded unfairly - because of internal politics?

P

Quote From sinead:

PhD Bug can you stop answering my questions.

Again, the exact same thing that happened 6 months ago! Bye Sinead, and good luck.

S

======= Date Modified 19 Jun 2009 11:25:24 =======
======= Date Modified 19 Jun 2009 11:23:14 =======
======= Date Modified 19 Jun 2009 11:22:21

I dunno but whatever multiple accounts you have, please just don't answer my questions, your not even answering them - you're just interrogating everything I've said, are you practicing challenging ideas for your phd/are you using these as exercises - it just seems very inappropriate

Ok bye - hope your feeling better soon PhD Bug - and I hope for your own sake, you develop a healthier attitude.
To the enigma of editing - I left out some words - because I was rushing while I was typing - so I cut it out - cos there's no delete. Take care

Edit 2: rushing off to study loads

Edit 3: Bye, later

Edit 4: and once again, long yawn, I don't have depression or acute depression

P

Administrator:
I think this thread probably needs removing..... I noticed that my (IMO perfectly reasonable) comments about English language requirements for PhD study were removed earlier in the week (especially as this is a 'hot topic' in the THES. And yet 'Sinead's' deliberately infamatory comments to/about a valued poster are still here!
It's very unhelpful to remove your comments Sinead, as one of the purposes of a forum is it's searchable for people with similar problems.

E

I tend to agree with the others in here that iit is very unlikely that a whole department was against you and therefore gave you a bad grade!!!
After all, maybe your fellow students didn't have the appropriate knowledge on the subject and told you it was great (if they had, I guess they would have been marking essays too). If you think it again later, whne you will be more calm, you may see things that had to be in the essay or things that needn't be there, or possible mistakes, that were the reasons for the grade you got.
I think you are being very harsh on people who are just expressing their opinions.