Help - some serious brain storming please

C

you could be right Sneaks. I only looked at the statisitcs/research ones which did have the October deadline.

just looked the analytical one is closed, but the graduate, hr and european ones are open until the 30th November - Get applying Delta!

D

Quote From catalinbond:
Do you have a viva date yet?

;-) I cannot lie but I cannot tell as it would just put me under added pressure. I've told no-one the date of my fate!

It's terrible having to wait for a date and I felt very lucky that I didn't have to wait long. Try politely pushing for a date. I haven't looked at the thesis though since I submitted it and only intend to look at it nearer the time...

Very good suggestions and I spent yesterday collecting all the online surveys that pay. Let me know if you would like me to post them on here.

Catlin and Sneaks, many thanks.

D

Quote From sneaks:

just looked the analytical one is closed, but the graduate, hr and european ones are open until the 30th November - Get applying Delta!

Will do, thank you Sneaks!

C

======= Date Modified 08 Nov 2011 15:42:21 =======
Would love to know about paying online surveys. I've been wandering round the psyc dept taking note of all the paying studies! mostly only £5 or so a go but reakon I could spend an afternoon earning enough for a night out!

No worries about the viva secrecy, not sure I'll reveal mine, though probably will! The problem with mine is that my external can only come Friday afternoon and the internal teaches then! They're nw looking at other days but the internal and I would have to travel to London. Not happy about that prospect.

D

I can't vouch for the credibility of these and haven't been on any of the websites yet and so check them out carefully first but as follows;

You Gov

Panel Base

Springboard UK.com

Ipsos access panels

Opinium

Harris Interactive

Global opinion panels

Toluna

Paid 2 review

Global test market

Harris poll online

survey friends

Panel opinion

D

Just to add, I'm not entirely sure they all pay money as such but might be worth checking the websites anyway.

T

Have you tried temping agencies? OK it was a long time ago but I always used to find work quite easily through them (I can type quickly though so that helps!) Some of the jobs were pretty dire but others were interesting (at least short term) and I also got a few permanent job offers through them.

D

Sorry about the delay. I posted a response last night but it didn't post for some reason and logged me out. Anyway, I tried the agencies but before even giving me an application form they asked me some questions and said there was little post in me registering! That was a while back though and so I might try again. Thank you.