hilarious wobble stick

I

my friend suggested going to a new exercise class tomorrow night, and it's something i haven't seen before. basically we all get this really long, flexible rod with ends (a bit like a skinny one of those things they used to use on 'Gladiator' to knock each other off the podiums) and we have to vibrate it 'to work our core muscles'!!

Can you picture a whole bunch of women wobbling their bingo-wings for 45 minutes? I think i just put myself off going...

K

I've heard of those, really good for core stability and bad backs apparently.

H

Sounds fun, where do I sign up?

because the film is looped, the woman looks so mad As if she can't let go of the stick, so all she can do is laugh about it.

I

Fun, H? Looks painful - how long d'ya reckon she could keep smiling for ? I'll give it a go and report back, it's got to be worth a giggle (and a wobble )

P

If it means I get a body like hers, I am coming too!

H

H

Where can I get one of these?

I

they can be quite expensive (if you get them from somewhere like John Lewis) but google 'flexi-bar' and lots of alternatives come up. I worked out the i would have to go to about 12 weeks of classes to buy one - so i'm doing the classes. you wouldn't believe the amount of fitness equipment that's gathering dust around here!

I

huuuuuuuuurts this morning........

H

Thats good news though

I

went wobbling again, did a bit better this week and it hurts again - but not as much.

(wigglejiggle)

have you tried talking at the same time while wobbling? It must sound really funny