how long can it take?!?!

D

Waiting to get in the shower and it's being thoroughly hogged by my housemate...how long can it take to shampoo, condition and shower, I mean is she bathing in asses milk in there or something?!?!. Grrrr she just beat me into the bathroon as welll...double grrr

T

Hehe one of my housemates is in the shower for ages.. once I cooked, eat and cleaned up after my evening meal and she was still in there when i finished!

P

I am green with envy.

We have water shortages where I live, so the days of long, hot showers are long gone. I feel guilty showering for more than 5 minutes. I turn the water off while I put shampoo and conditioner in my hair (turn it on to rinse in between obviously) and I shower with a bucket between my feet to catch some water which I then put on the garden. I catch the washing machine rinse water in a bucket to put on the garden too. My car is filthy because I am not allowed to wash it.

I am contemplating a holiday to Europe so I can have a long shower!

D

one of my flatmates takes absolutely ages in the shower. I really do not understand what she does in there! It must be about 40 minutes! I can actually shower and wash my hair in the space of the ITV adverts

J

I think showers use more water than baths, despite what we get told about showering being more environmentally friendly. No-one can shower in less than 2 minutes.

H

Yes you can, just run in, turn around a few times, run out.

In fact less than 2 mins....

H

Poor you piglet, I love being able to have a long hot shower or a nice bath whenever I want. Although I'm pretty quick and only indulge now and again!

D

If i dont wash my hair I can shower in about 1 minute. I think a 1 minute shower can do just the same as a half hour shower other than make you're skin go wrinkly

A

It's the shaving legs etc that takes time. I don't ever shave legs in shower anymore (have 2" long scar on my ankle from trying to rush!)

I

lol piglet @ the bucket trick! I've not gone that far yet, although I do turn off the shower between hair rinses. Can't say it's for water shortage reasons though (I live near Manchester)... we've got a water meter and I'm basically a tight a*se

D

Isnt it annoying when you're wearing a sleeveless top and you realise you've forgotton to shave your armpits! Happened to me twice in the last fortnight!

I

Don't you feel the cold DJ? It's January!