How many items of clothing?

Id like to add that I put my dog in a coat to go for a walk this morning. I'm not usually allowed to dress up the dog, cos hubby doesn't like paris-hilton-esque treatment of animals, but she gets balls of ice building up on her fur otherwise. She looked super cute, and functional!
(this is not my dog, but similar coat - hers is in a far more sophisticated black and grey) http://bilder.tieranzeigen.at/fotos_pri/pri_400_2/55718/20101112-193014-Jx2Jy.jpg

S

oh wow, that is one extremely cute coat!!! my dog only has the bog standard round the back one and her little legs gets all snowed up (not that we have any atm) that's a really nice one :-)

the one I have is from pets at home for about £15. I also had to vaseline her paws and ears though to stop the snow sticking.

Well, I was just about to head into the office but just heard that the campus is closing this afternoon and will most likely be closed tomorrow too. The weather seems to be getting steadily worse here - footprints made by people heading to work this morning have already been covered by fresh snow. And thunder and lightening with snow just feels weird!

C

Oh my goodness - York is incredible today! It's calf height snow outside my front door. I was due to head to Leeds for an initial meeting with a headteacher about my research. I haven't gone and fortunately the meeting was cancelled...

I have a pair of woolly tights and some fluffy bedsocks and a pair of trousers on bottom half, a long sleeved black top with a knitted tunic and black wool cardigan on top half. Not quite enough but the heating has only just gone back on here at home, as I've just battled my way home.