How very, very odd...

W

How daft is this? It doesn't make sense. I like to think that I'm a savvy individual in that I can look at the ingredients of say, a pasty, and know exactly what all the constituents are and whether they are good or bad. But this, well, it does my head in. Try it - and please, someone tell me why it's so...

1) Begin by rotating your right foot in a clockwise direction.

2) Now whilst rotating your foot in a clockwise direction, with your right hand, draw a number 6 in the air.

3) Now, notice how your right foot starts to move in an anti-clockwise direction....

I'll bet there's not a person on earth, other than Sylvester Stallone, who can prevent their right foot from moving in the opposite direction. We're all going to be Drs in obscure subjects, so please, someone, tell me why this happens? Is there a way I can prevent this? It might get me on Britain's Got Talent, or even This Morning?

grrrrrr how annoying to find out I am primitive. :-(

I tried. I'll try again tomorrow. Booohoooooo, why oh why?

maybe that's why people need partners, so when one draws a number 6 in the air, other rotates her foot in clockwise direction. :-)

how wierd. After a few goes I did get it to stay going clockwise though, but maybe that's cos I play the piano or something and am used to doing things out of synch??

M

Grrr.. I couldnt do it either! Bah!

P

Yeah, it's meant to be that way, its our brain which does the controlling. When I was learning music, (which I learnt form the age of 2 till the age of 19!), I knew a girl who could play two completely different songs with her two hands on the piano.

Believe me, it is impossible for these exact same reasons. But I saw her do it.

Exception.

C

I used to play the piano....I suppose the word 'used to' is the problem here!

Anyway I remembered another brain trick I had got in a forwarded email. Try this:

http://www.thehumanaught.com/blog/general/right-brain-vs-left-brain-cage-match/

CB x

I fail to see how ANYONE would think she was going clockwise - anyone??

C

Haha...actually I saw her going clockwise :-)

T

OK, now I'm really freaked out. I saw her going clockwise, and thought, how unusual, I must be right-brained. Then after reading the blurb I looked back and saw her undeniably going anti-clockwise! I'm a very strange girl.

T

Now she's going clockwise again!
There must be a trick.....so disturbed :s

T

Now anti again...............someone get me medication

S

I saw her going both ways too...Teek, maybe we're balanced individuals?
;-);-)

S

hahahaha I love this wally
any more?

satchi