I have a very painful mouse-click injury.

P

A day of formatting figures for my thesis and I have injured my back. Every time I click the mouse button now, I get sharp pain in the middle of my back near my shoulder blade.

I can't believe I am even writing this post - that is an extra 8 mouse clicks...ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch!

T

Reminds me of a very old thread. If only DanB was here, he'd be flogging you his special DanB Accident Claim Squeeze-them-for-every-penny-they've-got Services.

It's one of those 'No Win, We Still Charge You' deals with fully qualified legal professionals (LLM Belford University) taking up your case.

Get well soon!

D

I'm ouching in sympathy for, try putting a hot water bottle or heated wheat bag on your back, hope you're feeling better and go easy on that clicking!

J

Ooooh, sounds like your desk hasn't been health-and-safety-assessed!

Not sure about Oz, but where I am they're so bloody scared of being sued that everything is assessed. There's even a ladder-climbing course you have to go on.

D

Hope your mouse injury is lots better. Some times I get a twitchy finger when I've been clicking too many times!

H

Rub on a load of tiger balm!

I love tiger balm. I gave some to my friend once and told her it was made of real tigers and she believed me

J

What is tiger balm?

H

It is the nectar of the Rangoon, a miracle cure for everything......

P

Thanks everyone. Ah, tiger balm. It is a little jar of miracles, isn't it? Pleased to report it is much better this morning.

So much better I went hot air ballooning!