I'm back....where is everyone?

H

Hello people, got back to the lovely yet freezing UK yesterday.

I think I need a holiday after my trip, I'm shattered.

My grandmother told me I am less tanned than before I went, which is weird considering it was 33C..............

How is everyone? Good new years? No stories apart from DJ's phone?

C

Happy New Year

I'm good thanks. Back at uni but I want to be in bed

F

Hi everyone. I'm back, but in the offfice, working from home for a week (they are rewiring my office) and my other half is here

F

Hi everyone. I'm back, but not in the offfice, working from home for a week (they are rewiring my office) and my other half is here

I

Hi all. Had a pleasant, uneventful holiday - back to work (or more like work-avoiding) starting tomorrow. Did see Kevin from Coronation Street in Dunham Massey today. Like I said, uneventful...

K

I'm back at uni, but no one else is here! I'm too scared to do lab work without anyone around to ask questions if it all starts going wrong so I'm very bored! Any suggestions on useful stuff I could be doing?

J

I'm back, glad it's all over. Not going to do much today though.

Where did you go H? I was in Blackpool (dump).

P

Hello all, welcome back
I hope everyone managed a bit of time off for R&R?
My Xmas wasn't too bad. I was secretly dreading it, as I was doing the cooking this year and boyf & I played host to his parents & my mum. Fortunately his mum had a stinking cold and so was too ill to be really awful to me - so actually it wasn't so bad! Even though I say so myself , my Xmas dinner was a triumph. I also received some fantastic gifts this year instaed of the wierd random stuff people usually buy me, which I normally either take back, regift or give to charity!
NYE on the river by London Bridge with champagne & mates was brill.

T

Happy New Year H

Hope you had a good time away.. Back to the grindstone now

H

Hi Juno, was in India but it wasn't a holiday. I'm still knackered out and managed to catch a cold as soon as I walked out of heathrow...

Hi Tricky! Still haven't made it into uni yet, flippin cold!