it's my birthday and I...

C

won't cry, because I don't want to!

;-)

A

yay! happy birthday!

and how many candles will you be blowing out on your birthday cake this year, are we allowed to ask?

I

Happy Birthday :)

Happy birthday (why would you cry anyway? I hope nothing bad)

O

Happy 24th birthday!

And a little advice...: you really shouln't display your real name and so much information on MySpace - identity thefts will love to know everything about you and there are a lot of weirdos out there. So please be a bit more careful. Look how much information about you on this link, do you really want everybody to know?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10780949

S

P

Happy belated birthday Chris! xx

J

Happy belated birthday from me too.

O.Stoll, if you're so concerned for the man's safety it may not be the best idea to post the link to all his personal details: techno-dumbasses like me would never have seen that if you hadn't posted it.

O

sorry, just wanted to raise awareness to demonstrate how easy it is to find this information. You don't need to be an expert, all you do is type "chris or christopher rolinski" into Google and there you go.
Future employers or criminals might do exactly the same so I am actually quite concerned about the digital footprint some of us which to create.

S

Come on, don't spoil the birthday thread...

J

Sorry...wasn't trying to spoil it.

Happy birthday again!

C

24 years 'old'

Thanks for the advice - I do use a 'borrowed' surname - but I should prob be a little lighter on the personal/academic details, thank you.

I have an awful cold - what a awful July!

get well soon chrisrolinski. Weather will get better too, don't worry

O

o.stoll, I than really pitty the poor guy from the university of california whose actual name is your username. But anyway, are you googling all of us? Nothing else to do?

O

errm, I am the "poor guy from California".

Yes, I google all of you. I know everything.

No, actually I just wanted to raise awareness that it is foolish to put the date of birth or too much personal information into a username/posts etc.