LOST- can someone help?

S

My boyfriend recently introduced me to "Lost" series. He has downloaded all the episodes and I started watching them during the last week that I was ill in bed. I watched the first series but the plot doesnt seem to go anywhere. I am curious though as to what happens next but I do not have the time (and the patience) to watch the next bit. Does anyone know what it is about and where all this leads?

M

Nothing really happens the whole way through. You didnt miss anything (apart from the main actor's beauty)! In the end, they will just say that it is all about an experiment and thats it.

S

I suggest that you watch Prison Break instead! Best series ever!!!!!!!

F

If you want to watch it online go o: www.alluc.org (they list most tv programmes, some new, some old)...I have watched the first 11 episodes of Heroes already!

H

Hi scamp, I never watched the first series but my bloke made me sit through the latest series that was shown (I will never get back those hours that I lost)

It turns out that these island people (the others) live on a neighbouring island where there are proper houses and things. The leader guy is dying of some kind of spinal thing (I think) and that is one of the reasons why they want the dark haired fit guy called Jack (the doc). They are trying to play with the minds of the survivors and they know all sorts of random things about them, suggesting they have access to the outside world.

The woman called Juliet (the others) who looks like Jack's wife realises the leader is manipulative and tries to get Jack help in killing him. The last episode I saw ends up with him having control of the others.

H

The other survivors are still on the beach front and lots of things are happening to them. There is some kind of computer thing in a hole in the ground where they have to hit the sequence every so often (I think this was in the first series) otherwise something bad will happen. The realise there are other such holes with other experiments taking place.

The bald one suggests not entering the sequence to see what happens, they realise from the random guy that was already on the island that their crash happened at the same time as when he didn't make it to enter the sequence in time. The thing blows up and baldy and this other guy end up with strange powers.

There is also a baddy black smoke thing.