Lovely weather today!

D

Is everyone else in the middle of a storm? It was so stormy, I was an hour late getting into work today

J

Yep its stormy here too

T

Yep, saw a couple of people this morning almost blown off their bicycles and into the path of oncoming buses!

We have a severe weather warning over our county according to the radio.

T

Yeah its windy here too.. a huge tree had been blown over on my way into the lab.

D

Working from home today and we have a wood facing the back of the house, winds really strong and the trees are making disturbing cracking and creaking noises! Having irrational fears regarding tree crashing through our window... good excuse for delay in getting chapter in though

D

I've heard a lot of emergency sirens going off today, probably weather related. Didnt dare risk cycling in, it was scary enough driving!

H

I nearly got blown over on my way home at lunchtime, had to hide in a doorway as the wind was too strong. Considering I'm no light-weight, this is scarey.

Then I couldnt watch tv properly as sky kept jumping and coming on and off

When is it spring?

J

I need to go and do some work in a lab 15 minutes walks away. A big tree has just blown over here and I'm scared to go over there now! Don't know what to do.