Merry Christmas!!!!

S

to all the wonderful people in the forum, all my friends: sneaks, max, wally, ailicec, joyce, pamw, eska, natassia, bug, danB, claudia, qwert, the mods and everyone else I haven't mentioned because I can't remember now

oh yes and also eskobastien (I still remember you!!!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
(robin)(gift)(snowman)(tree)
love satchi

D

A very Merry Christmas to you Satchi! (mince)

I have finally found some Christmas cheer!

(turkey)

Have a great day everyone :)

N

MErry Christmas to you (and everyone else) too!! Enjoy the Christmas spirit!

B

to all the wonderful people in the forum, all my friends: sneaks, max, wally, ailicec, joyce, pamw, eska, natassia, bug, danB, claudia, qwert........

http://www.bikanermarket.com/camel-festival.html

S

hi nieky and dan!!!!
Did you have a lovely day? I did!!!
but too much christmas cake!

love satchi

N

Hi Satchi,

Yes it was rather lonely. Apart from doing my PhD, I also work for the College as a college warden. I was on duty today, so couldn't get off campus... I had a nice lunch with some international students though :)

S

hi nieky are you on duty today as well? how do you cope with your phd and your warden job? you must be a very organised person?

I will be home all day today; need to get some work done :-)
it is so cold in my house now; I am wearing thermal pants, flannel pyjama pants over it; two sweaters over my knit-blouse; and I have a small fleece blanket round my waist which is held up by a belt
how ridiculous is that??
:-)
have a wonderful Boxing Day
love satchi

N

Thanks Satchi, hope you and everyone else had a lovely Christmas! Nxx

J

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, and have recharged the batteries ready for whatever comes your way. I have regained the big dining table, but have not done a lot of work - too many books received as pressies that are calling me, none of which are really related to the thesis, although I have seen something that might make a good quote....:-). only two mince pies left of the batch I baked,  but sending everyone a virtual one just to keep things going for a few more days! (mince)

S

hi Joyce hi everyone
another 2-and-a-half hours to the New Year 2011!!!!!!
I am really looking forward to it!
I can't believe 3+ years have gone by of me being part of this forum
I've met great people here
its been really nice

thank you everyone
Have a wonderful new Year 2011--dont party too hard!!!
:-) :-) :-)
love satchi(up)

J

Hi Satchi, and everyone else  :-). Happy New Year everyone! I'm starting this year on a positive note - although I've not touched work today other than rearranging a few books on the pile. I'm ready to tackle the next bit, hopefully my supervisors will get back on track and all will be well. Onward and upward folks!!!!