Message from DanB

H

"DanB would like to thank you all for the joy you have caused in his heart recently. He accepts the forum ASBO was necessary for everyone's sanity and increased productivity.

He appeals to all to stay the sexy, gorgeous, intelligent people that you are (well excluding golfpro who is none of those, but hey, can't have everything). Withyou all his life would not be as rich as it is, he would still be DanB, but not the same DanB you all know and love.

DanB can be reached on the hotmail address given previously and his penchant for mooncup related humour will never wane. Do not shed any tears, this will only make DanB stronger. And remember:

DanB loves you all"

M

I dont think this is a change for him. Its just that instead of spending his whole time on the forum, now he will spend it in writing mails.

H

Go back under the bridge you troll.

This thread was not meant for you. I doubt DanB loves you.

M

That would be scary!

H

not as scarey or freaky as you.

M

Of course not!

H

One word

L A M E

M

Lame ones as an answer to the predictable ones!

H

I hope God knows what you are talking about because I definately do NOT!

M

That was a good one! Honestly! Lol

T

Hi guys,

The PGF Team wrote a note a few days ago about abusive posts, and this one is starting to head that way.

We all come on here to help people and read funny posts to distract ourselves from the dull monotony that is often the reality of a PhD.

So, shake hands be friendly?

M

I agree! *shaking hands* . Now look at everyone's reaction!

S

Have I been missing lots of exciting abusive posts?

D

Yes, please everyone be nice. i think we all need some happy happy hardcore

H

I'd rather spit than shake hands to be honest.