Mince Pies - Love Em or Hate Em?

B

The thought of eating one makes me feel quite ill (... but give me a slice of decent Christmas cake - now that's a different matter).

D

actually its the opposite with me, not a big fan of christmas cake but one of my aunt's home made mince pies, warm out of the oven, with a cuppa ...yum!

S

Have to agree. Love mince pies, especially when hot. Just make sure you fill out a risk assessment form before eating one.

D

lol ...will make sure I do that before the department's xmas do on thursday, tho having heard the stories about previous ones, the greatest risk will come from one of the staff's attempt at dancing

S

Why am I still up at this time talking about mince pies?

M

Mince pies, Christmas cake, Christmas pud, turkey, even sprouts. What's not to like about Christmas food?

D

Love mincepies and Chrismtas pudding (vegan ofcourse!). Also absolutely ADORE brussel sprouts

H

YUMMY mincepies

I used to take out the mince and just eat the pastry. I still take out some out some of the mince if there is too much though!

B

I seriously don't like them - but it doesn't stop me eating them. Just need a decent cuppa to help 'em slide down!

T

I don't really like them.. I prefer apple or cherry pies

T

I don't really like them.. I prefer apple or cherry pies

I am partial to a bit of xmas cake though.. with some wendsleydale cheese mmmm

S

Any chance of the PGF team supplying some virtual mince pies for us impoverished PhD students?

How's this sylvester? A couple of festive Smileys for you..

S

+ = +

Thanks PGF team. Can you ask Santa to bring us a laughing smiley?

Now now, lets not be greedy.