New Feature Coming Soon!

will we be able to put pictures as our avatar any time soon?

Quote From sneaks:

will we be able to put pictures as our avatar any time soon?

We have no plans to allow you to upload your own avatar pictures as these can vary in style and we feel it will spoil the look of the forum. We DO ALLOW you to submit your own designs that look and feel like the characters already available. This allows you to create an entire new character or just create individual elements like say.....a clown face or blonde spiked up hair etc. The shell for designing your own character can be found on the Avatar Editor page within Account Info.

I can't design stuff cos I am rubbish! Can we have a cat or an ickle bunny wabbit?? - with a hat!?

Quote From pete:

....We DO ALLOW you to submit your own designs that look and feel like the characters already available. This allows you to create an entire new character or just create individual elements like say.....a clown face or blonde spiked up hair etc. The shell for designing your own character can be found on the Avatar Editor page within Account Info.

great! Another distraction. I hope my thesis will write itself :-)

R

Or more ready made heads and clothes would be nice, and less time-consuming for us thesis writers......

New items added !!!!!!!

now you remind me someone Pete. Hmmm who could that be? :-)

arrrrrr!

yep, now I know ;-)

T

I've been away, but this all seems a bit flash!